Vargas Forum
example key cito M3

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vargas Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Jessebarker

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-06-2018 15:49:33    Onderwerp: example key cito M3 Reageren met citaat
Hi,

Calculating / counting; now count to 30, overview numbers to about 15. Can now calculate sums on her hands to 10. Some (2 + 2, 2 + 1, 3 + 3 from the head) Countdown from 10 to 0 in fast-speed. Spatial concepts no problem. Still struggling with time (tomorrow / yesterday). Can watch a little bit. Reading numbers up to about 20. She does not have to count dice, she immediately knows which number belongs to the dots. Mini-Loco (group 2/3) with numbers 1-12 is also no problem. Motor: Always her strongest point. Motor-wise, she used to call it goat. There was no problem for 4 years of cycling, hopping, headrolling, etc. Dares a lot.Social: I do not think I play a lot with peers, I do not need it. Rather with the friends of her brother or the older toddlers in the class (?). Is also happy alone. Can be very insecure, sometimes only wants to do things that she can do well.

For More Details:-
Motion graphics agency

Thanks!
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vargas Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: